Esperanza short term mission trips are designed to provide teams with meaningful opportunities to work with local churches to bring esperanza (hope) to the largest minority in our land. Teams are needed to do a variety of work such as construction, Vacation Bible School (VBS), mercy ministry outreach projects, sports camps, music camps, neighborhood canvassing projects, and more based upon the request of the church.
The beauty of Esperanza short term mission trips is that they offer churches opportunities that are high impact, cross-cultural, flexible, convenient and affordable.
- High Impact: Reaching the most influential, English-speaking nation in the world with the Gospel of Christ through word and deed.
- Cross-cultural: Serving a variety of people groups, those within the local church and those outside.
- Flexible: A day, weekend, week, month, or longer; an individual, a couple, or a team.
- Convenient: Close proximity without language barriers.
- Affordable: No administrative fees and minimal travel cost.